The EMU Server Misc Job Handler takes misc. jobs found in the database and processes them accordingly.
Misc Job Categories:
- AD Computer Object Jobs
- Computer Name Changes
- Computer Description Changes
- Computer Object OU Moves
- Computer Object Group Adds and Removals
- User Object Group Adds and Removals
- Workstation AutoLogon Jobs
- Application and Removals of Autologon Settings on Workstations
- BitLocker Jobs
- BitLocker Recovery Key Retrieval
- This component's log can be found at "<Installation Path>\Logs\MiscJobHandler.log".
- This component is installed as and runs as a service, with the name "EMUServMisc". This service needs to be configured to run as your EMU Server service account.